The King bank 35 is the ultimate launch. Well designed spaces create a vessel for entertaining, family trips away or trolling blue water.
The King bank 35 comfortably sleeps 8 people and has a huge 900L fuel capacity giving it massive range and with a single inboard diesel still has excellent economy.
With no engine box, the flat floored design creates a spacious cockpit.
The large wraparound seated dining table is ideal for entertaining, or watching your spread.
This vessel is designed with all the creature comforts of home, including a full sized head and separate master cabin with a queen sized bed.
Our King Bank 35 is built for a berth or air berth, dry stack or haul-out trailer.
Finish detail can be tailored to your needs with a super yacht quality fully faired finish.
Displacement: 5000kg (dry approx)
Fuel Capacity: 900L (approx)
Recommended HP: 380 - 440
For Further Specifications click on contact: Contact
- Hull thickness 8mm
- Topside thickness 5mm
- Superstructure thickness 4mm
- 8mm 5083 alloy hull fully welded full length longitudinal girders and intercostal frames
- Custom curved glass windscreen
- Captive pressure tested under floor buoyancy chambers
- Life time warranty on hull and transferable 10 year hull warranty
- Painted cabin top & brow with nyalic hull
- Painted non skid on roof and side decks
- Bow sprit with roller fairlead
- Bow rails
- Lewmar Profish 1000 and anchor kit
- Rocket launcher with 13 rod holders
- Full length v-berth
- Lined cabin and wheelhouse
- Sliding side windows
- Large dash with sun brow
- Full spec loom and USB12-volt charging socket
- Soft rider helm bucket seat
- Day bed/large bench passenger seat or dining table
- 8 fully welded rod holders
- Gaff & side shelf storage
- Welded deck cleats
- Sport fish transom with marlin door with built in ladder
- Built-in alloy tuna tubes
- Large live bait tank
- Navigation and anchor lights
- Cabin lighting
- Bilge pump with float switch/manual setting
- Self draining deck with scuppers
- Hydraulic steering with stainless steel steering wheel
- 1000 litre under floor fuel tank
- House and start batteries with VSR isolation switch